Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We gather here to share memories, post photos, ask and answer questions, and reach out to those who shared in the unique experience that was La Sociedad Naturista Hispana, a/k/a Spanish Camp.
5 comments:
Great video Johannah. Thanks for sending it to us.
Yes, a great video that transports one straight to the beach. But, what beach is this? Looks southern. No sight of NJ across the way.
That we can't see NJ in this video is just a matter of focus, I think. Focus was in tight on the surf. The video was taken directly in front of Walter Stojanowski's house, which is on Zephyr Avenue (formerly Barat Lane), 2-3 bungalows in from Poillon Avenue. When the camera pans left, "the Point" comes into view. Beyond the point is the Spanish Camp beach, the Rock, etc.
OK, now I know the orientation of your video. Yes, the "point" between Barat/Beachcomber beach and Spanish Camp beach is visible. I heard Walter's party was a memorable affair. Looks like it was a beautiful day!
what a great video brings back so many wonderful times
Post a Comment